Alarm Monitoring Services
Download current information regarding alarm system improvements.
Download Ordinance 2006-1538 which updates standard alarm practices.
You can now have your home alarm system monitored by the Police Department !
Annual Alarm Monitoring Charges:
- - $75 and billed in January (instead of April);
- - $25 late fee if not paid within 30 days of billing;
- - Hackett Security charges nothing for connection to their equipment at the Police Dispatch Center
- - Hackett Security will charge an annual fee of $48
- - This charge is only for residents who have their alarms directly monitored by the City. Residents with unpaid annual alarm monitoring charges are subject to disconnection.
- - No charge for false alarms
- To connect your existing or new alarm system:
- - Visit City Hall and fill out the required paperwork and pay the annual monitoring fee.
- - Have your current alarm company program your alarm to send a signal to the Police Department when it activates.
- - Contact Communications Supervisor, Gary McDaniel, at 314.373.6531 to be issued an account number and finalize the paperwork. Gary will then contact Hackett Security to advise them of the new connection.